The key guidelines regarding moving in/out of Monument are as follows:
- Monument is a large busy building, so moves/deliveries/removals may only occur between the hours of 9:30 am and 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Public holiday moves/deliveries/removals are also prohibited.
- Bookings should be placed with the Concierge as far in advance as possible because available times are limited.
- A $500.00 cash holding deposit is required on or before the day of your booking, or your booking will be cancelled.
- If the removal truck has not arrived at Monument by 1:00 pm sharp on the day, your booking will be cancelled.
- No deliveries or removals are allowed through the main foyer or Lower Ground level lift lobby, under any circumstances.
- Removal trucks cannot enter the car park. A small van or ute (maximum clearance height: 1.9 m) is recommended to be used to transfer furniture between the removal truck and the Basement level lift lobby.
- White goods, furniture and other large items are not to be left outside the garbage room on the lower ground level, or anywhere else on Monument common property.
- The Concierge will conduct a post-move inspection before the holding deposit is refunded.
- The directions of the Concierge and Building Manager must be followed at all times.
Please see the relevant forms below.
Moving Request Inspection Form